Antihero v1.0.18 (Paid)
Overview: Become a feared and revered master thief in Antihero, a fast-paced digital board game. Use stealth, cunning, and the occasional assassination to build the most powerful thieves’ guild in this gas-lit Victorian underworld.
Become a feared and revered master thief in Antihero, a fast-paced digital board game. Use stealth, cunning, and the occasional assassination to build the most powerful thievesa?? guild in this gas-lit Victorian underworld.
ONE GOAL. MANY FOES. Play through the story-driven campaign, skirmish against the AI, and jump online in casual and ranked PvP multiplayer.
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS. Invite friends to play asynchronously or increase the pressure in a Live Match. Set up custom a??House Rulesa? and tailor the game to your tastes!
TAKE OVER THE CITY. PROTECT WHATa??S YOURS. Infiltrate businesses, sneak into estates, set traps, and steal everything. The citya??s riches are yours a?? if your opponent doesna??t take them first.
SNEAKERY, STABBERY & SKULLDUGGERY! Upgrade your guild, recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a ganga?¦ and bribe, blackmail and assassinate the opposition. There are many paths to the top.
MANAGE A HEALTHY ECONOMY. Spend your ill-gotten riches to hire new recruits, upgrade your thieving skills, and acquire deadly weapons. Gold is a thiefa??s best friend!
- (Fix) Remember camera zoom level between turns
- (Fix) Autosave when game is backgrounded
- (Fix) Fix crash in Online menu for players with absurd numbers of Casual Games
- (Fix) Casual Match buttons are easier to tap on mobile
- (UI) "Fast-forward" button can be used to skip any animation (not just turn intro and outro)
- (UI) two rows of hearts for high-health characters
- (UI) Remember username in Login dialog
- (Fix) Updated some German translations (thanks, xmanu!)