ImperiHome: Smart Home & Smart City Management v4.0.10 [Pro]
ImperiHome â?? Smart Home & Smart City Management
Overview: With ImperiHome, control your home automation systems and connected objects from a single and highly customizable interface.
ImperiHomeÂ®, your Smart Home in the heart of the Smart City
ImperiHome is the first platform centralizing the Smart devices and the services of the Smart City within a single and unique mobile App.
In just a few clicks, access to the Smart City services or data: urban mobility, energy consumption meters, air qualitya?¦
Control the most popular connected devices brands and home automation hubs with our single App.
Create your own dashboard on your tablet or Smartphone.
Each month discover new connected devices or new Smart City services integrated to the platform.
Currently, ImperiHome is able to connect to the following list of connected devices and home automation hubs:
- Philips Hue (lighting system)
- Nest smart devices (Thermostat, Protect, Nest Cam Indoor)
- Sonos speakers (Wireless multi-room speakers by Sonos)
- Fitbit health and fitness trackers
- Netatmo (Weather Station, Thermostat, Welcome and Presence Cameras)
- Nokia Health (activity trackers, scales, blood pressure monitors)
- LIFX light bulbs (WiFi smart lighting system by LIFX)
- YeeLight (WiFi connected light bulbs)
- Wink (smart-home controller)
- Vera, VeraLite, Vera Edge (ZWave controller by Micasaverde / Vera Control) UI5, UI6 and UI7
- Tellstick Net/ZNet (smart-home controller by Telldus)
- Z-Way based smart-home hubs (RaZberry, POPP hub, Western Digital...)
- Jawbone UP (activity trackers)
- Netatmo (Weather Station, Thermostat, and Welcome Camera by Netatmo)
- MyFox Home Alarm (connected alarm system by MyFox)
- Logitech Harmony hub-based remotes
- Musaic connected HiFi players
- Xee (connected car by Eliocity)
- Kodi (Media center software, formerly known as XBMC)
- Legrand EcoCompteur (Electricity consumption counter by Legrand)
- Parrot Flower Power (plant sensor by Parrot)
- Fibaro Home Center 2 (home automation controller by Fibaro)
- Myfox Home Control 2 (security and home control system)
- Koubachi Plant Sensor
- LightManager (Controller by JBMedia)
- ZiBase (Multi-protocol controller by Zodianet)
- JPEG/MJPEG IP cameras
- eedomus (ZWave controller by Connected Object)
- IPX800v3 and IPX800v4 (Relay controller by GCE Electronics)
- Eco-Devices (Teleinfo energy counter by GCE Electronics)
- Zipabox (Multi-protocol controller by Zipato) / Cameras and security features not yet supported
- Systems implementing the ISS API (ImperiHome Standard System)
ImperiHome centralizes the connected services of the Smart City. Your Smart Home get all the benefits of the Smart City :
Urban mobility: Velib, Citybike, Velov, VÃ(C)los Bleus, Autolib...
Air quality: Preva??Air, Airnow, Air Parif, European Environment Agency...
At home using your wall-mounted tablet or outside using your smartphone, take benefit of ImperiHome features to control your smart home the way you want:
- fast and responsive user interface
- voice recognition
- NFC tags actions
- charts module
- customizable dashboards with smart widgets (limited in free version)
- Android shortcuts
- local or remote network auto detection
- layouts for both smartphones and tablets
- several options to fine-tune the application
- import/export preferences (only in pro version)
- Sony SmartWatch2 integration
- Automatic wake-up using front camera move detection. WARNING: this feature is highly dependent on the type of device and camera. We can't guarantee it will work wit all devices.
- Tasker Plugin (pro version only)
- REST Control API (pro version only)
- Android Wear support (voice commands and camera viewing)
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ImperiHome
We just integrate Xiaomi (Beta)Your ImperiHome subscription account is now usable on your Android and / or iOS media *Bug fix