SwiftKey Keyboard v220.127.116.11 Final Mod
Overview: SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type.
NEW: All themes are now completely free!
Upgrade your phonea??s keyboard to SwiftKey Keyboard for free - and get more done without fussing over typos. Join over 250 million people worldwide who use SwiftKey Keyboard for hassle-free typing.
SwiftKey Keyboard uses Artificial Intelligence to automatically learn your writing style, including the emoji you love to use (if you use emoji), the words that matter to you and how you like to type. That means autocorrect and predictive text that actually works because it adapts to you.
SwiftKey Keyboard caters for all typing tastes - all colors, designs and themes. Support for 100+ languages. Tapping or swipe-to-type. Tons of emoji (smileys, emoticons). No emoji. Or emoji keyboard predictions learned from how youa??ve used emoji before.
- Kills your typos
- Type faster with A.I.-powered predictions
- Simply swipe-to-type with SwiftKey Flow
- Autocorrect that actually works
- Always learning your slang, nicknames and phrases
- 80+ colors, designs and themes
- Emoji keyboard - learns and predicts your favorite emoticons
- Bilingual autocorrect across 100+ languages
- Teach the autocorrect your quirks from your online accounts
Find out more about SwiftKeya??s key features: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/
Supports 100+ languages, including:
English (US, UK, AU, CA)
Spanish (ES, LA, US)
Portuguese (PT, BR)
See the full list of languages here: https://swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/#lb.supported-languages
SwiftKey Keyboard requests access to your SMS messages in order to improve word predictions based on what you've typed before.
Some features are only supported by certain versions of Android. Emoji is supported on Android 4.1 and above. For more information on emoji support and other FAQs, please see https://support.swiftkey.com/.
Â(C) Copyright TouchType Ltd 2016
- issue with pinyin input buffer deletion in WeChat appâ??â??â??
- no longer automatically enables the phonetic Hindi language pack for Hinglish users
- We've now made all themes completely free!
- Swipe the hamburger menu to the left of the predictions to find our newly refreshed Hub including: SwiftKey Clipboard, Shortcuts, and Incognito mode.
- The ability to type in Hindi or Gujarati scripts by spelling out how they sound using a QWERTY keyboard (E.g. â??namasteâ?? -> â??à¤¨à¤®à¤¸à¥à¤¤à¥?â??)